Hi! I’m Nicole. Thanks for stopping by! I’m a DIY enthusiast with a passion for helping others reach their own DIY potential. Here you’ll find real life project tips for the intrepid and easily intimidated. My goal is to make these projects seem achievable so that you’re inspired to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
Let’s Get to Know Eachother
It’s so much more fun to read a blog when you feel like you have a connection to the person writing it. So, in the spirit of getting to know each other, here are a few tidbits about me:
- I’m the mom to three amazing boys (and I have the gray hairs to prove it.)
- I could spend hours in thrift stores and antique shops hunting for treasures. My favorite finds are those pieces of furniture that everyone has overlooked because they are diamonds in the rough.
- A salted caramel mocha and a new can of Chalk Paint are two of my favorite things.
- I spent seven months living in a 32 foot 5th wheel trailer and traveling on a budget with my family. Cozy.
- Someday, I’m going to tow that trailer while wearing heels.
- I once said I would never, ever homeschool my kids.
- This year, I’m homeschooling my kids.
- My miter saw is named Walt. I talk to him while I work.
- Anyone who thinks Tuesday’s child is full of grace has never seen me in action.
- I’m an introvert (which means in real life, this conversation would never happen.)
- I believe that hope is one of the most important things there is in life.
I’d love to get to know you too. Feel free to drop me a line to say hello.
Are you ready to join me on today’s latest adventure? Let’s get to work!